Well bloggers, one definite resolution was to get back to my taste for rocker things. I have had a difficult time because a lot of rocker stuff lately has been grungy eighties and I want more of the rock-chic look. I felt I obtained it this day with the boots, bomber, black gloves and silver chain accessories- ok and the dress contributed :P Either way I was very proud of obtaining this look very well. Some friends gave me compliments but most seemed to be a bit shocked, one friend told me I should just dye my hair black while I'm at it haha.
The Former Fashion Blog of Overturesandorganza.blogspot.com (basically picture storage)
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Communication Breakdown
Well bloggers, one definite resolution was to get back to my taste for rocker things. I have had a difficult time because a lot of rocker stuff lately has been grungy eighties and I want more of the rock-chic look. I felt I obtained it this day with the boots, bomber, black gloves and silver chain accessories- ok and the dress contributed :P Either way I was very proud of obtaining this look very well. Some friends gave me compliments but most seemed to be a bit shocked, one friend told me I should just dye my hair black while I'm at it haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment