Friday, September 12, 2008

My Dream ShoeDrobe

There's this song called by Paolo Nutini called, "New Shoes". He says that once he put some new shoes on and "suddenly everything is right". Well, I'm going on the hunt for some new shoes soon. In a perfect world these shoes would show up in my Fall Wardrobe.
Ok, this one is a bit summer, but I live in hot place and it's so versatile.
My cowboy boots are starting to fade, so if I were to replace them, these would be good. :)
I saw a Seventeen shoot where a chick wore moccasin knee-highs and I've been hooked ever since.
Classic staple of boots, in my honest opinion. Yes, if you couldn't tell, I'd like some boots. Mwaha :)
Never thought about these before but they would be another perfectly versatile shoe.
Oxfords are extremely hot, I love them for this season.
And another versatile option are these creamy ones.


I could imagine these being the shoes that put the whole plain outfit together. Paolo's song talks about how new shoes changed his boring outfit, well, these could do the job.
Hehe, boots. :3

I need some new black pumps, since mine have been worn to the ground. And I love the loafer style for this year. I've tried on these specific shoes and they're terribly uncomfortable, unfortunately.

Dark green is my favorite color, and these have such a dark romantic goth vibe that I love. My alter-ego to my boho rock persona.

These look perfect to last me a long time, and they're so rocker chic.
And of course, some brown shoes since they go with everything. These have a romantic vagabond look that I like a lot too.
So that's my shoe craze, which is funny because I'm not much of a shoe-girl, or maybe I just haven't found too many shoes that I like. Haha. :)

No comments: