But anyway, we stopped by Mervyn's and I was checking out the shoe section. And recently I gave in to my liking to those crazy oxford heels. You know, the ones that lace up?
Anyway, I found this special one that must have fallen out of a Brothers Grimm fairytale of The Wizard of Oz and Cinderella. Wizard of OZ because they were a patent shiny red, Brothers Grimm because it was a dark blood red and it was a sassy Oxford of course, and Cinderella because I couldn't find its match. So I left with a bit of sadness.
Anyway, I found a heel that might be related to the sassy lace-up Fairytale shoe-gone wrong...looks like this.
But yeah, some black lace tights and these would be intense.That's all.
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
-Howard Thurman
1 comment:
So I totally tried these on and they're very uncomfortable. Go figure.
Post a Comment